Thursday 16 December 2010

2010 in knitting

As next week onwards is going to be rather hectic I'm going to do my summary of 2010 now....

Firstly, the year in knits:

Kindle cosy:
Photobucket

Hubbie's jumper (I only have the 1 sleeve to finish by Christmas!)
Photobucket

Dad's hat:
Photobucket

Lace shawl for Dodo:
Photobucket

Lace shawl for me (probably won't be finished until 2011)
Photobucket

Socks for me
Photobucket

Thick socks:
Photobucket

Socks that went to the USA:
Photobucket

Socks for Mum and Dad:
Photobucket

A little coin bag:
Photobucket

Knitting bag:
Photobucket

Crochet blanket (On hold until after moving as it's rather substantial now)
Photobucket

Mitred squares (dunno what I had planned for these)
Photobucket

Palm tree:
Photobucket

Innocent Hats:
Photobucket

Parents Anniversary afghan (to be finished by June 2011)
Photobucket

Chicken jumpers!
Photobucket

Serenity Hood:
Photobucket

Tunisian crochet bag:
Tunisian

Dad's Cowl:
Photobucket

Rainbow scarf:
Photobucket

Shaun the sheep DS cosy:
Photobucket

Baby blanket:
Photobucket

Blanket for JuneBug (I only knit a few squares and put the whole thing together)
Completed blankie

Chicks:
Chicks

26 projects, more knits (I think I made 25 Innocent hats)

I did start and frog some things too, but I won't mention those ;) Except for the Advent scarf/shawl I was doing: I'd decided to ignore the edge stitches as I'd put my own edging on....don't do this! Turns out they do serve a purpose, and so I had to frog the whole thing when I'd done a chart that should have produced diamonds and I got spirals! Nice effect, but didn't fit the theme at all.

We're moving on the 29th this month....13 days! We will then be internet-less until Jan 13th so don't try and contact me between 28th and 14th Jan next year because I won't reply!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011!

Fluzz, Hubbie, Pippa the dog, the ferrets and the fish.
(and a mouse somewhere in the kitchen)

No comments: