Monday 28 September 2009

Hello World

Well, it's finally raining in a way that says I will get wet on my shift. Ah well, to get nearly 3 weeks into term before a drenching is pretty damn good.

I'm well on the way with h-c Alison's stocking, done the name and am 8 rows into the leg. There are only 58 rows of leg so that's good. I admit I fear the heel slightly but I know to just follow the pattern and it'll all work out and I do plan to insert a lifeline before I start so if needs be I can just rip back and try again.

Note to self: don't forget you have a DPN in your hair before heading out to work.

Supposedly some light fitting converters are meant to be arriving today, Sod's law they turn up while I'm at work.

Not got much else to report really. Jo's had his first paycheck for the new year and new wage, nicely lets us pay off the credit cards. I'm still waiting for application papers for the night job but as the Mum has had the weekend off that's fair do's.

Nowt else, sorry.

No comments: