Wednesday 30 September 2009

Bloody hellfire!

So, I got a letter from the health centre asking me to make an appt. with my fave GP. Now, you can only book appt's on the day from 8am. I get to work at 8am. My mobile is on T-Mobile but their reception is poor at work so I put my old O2 sim in the phone, couldn't check it because we live in an O2 deadzone. Get to work, SIM can't be initialised. BUGGER.

So I got home at 10 after shopping and all the appt's are gone and my GP is only in in the morning. ARSE.

So in 15 minutes I'm gonna ring my superviser and try and get tomorrow morning's shift off so I can stay home and ring the GP's at 8am and be availabe from 8.40 for an appt. It should NOT be this hard to see a GP about a serious problem.

In the meantime my vision is getting worse. On Monday afternoon I turned my head both ways to check the road and my right eye lost vision for a whole minute. Seriously worrying.

anyway, time to ring the supervisor. Wish me luck for an appt. tomorrow!

ETA: Got tomorrow morning off to ring GP's

No comments: